Poland vs Argentina Betting! FIFA World Cup Betting!
10/24/2022 12:51:02 PM
Poland vs Argentina Betting! FIFA World Cup Betting! Get the latest match odds! This 2022 FIFA World Cup will be the 22nd FIFA World Cup. Poland vs Argentina starting on 30 Nov 2022 at 22:00 at Stadium 974 stadium, Ras Abu Aboud city, Qatar. The match is a part of the World Cup, Group C. Poland vs Argentina Betting, at Enjoybet, you can choose to bet on the most popular online football betting markets, match results, double chance, Total Goals, Both Teams To Score, or correct score.
Poland vs Argentina Odds
Enjoybet offers direct world cup betting, it provides the best odds and shows you which match offer live betting. Live odds are viewable on Enjoybet's Football live betting section.
Enjoybet betting is available as iPhone and iPad app, an Android app on Google Play, and a Windows phone app. You can find us in all stores search "Enjoybet". Install the Enjoybet app on and follow the world cup betting on your mobile!
Poland vs Argentina Betting
Where to bet Poland vs Argentina? Under the Sports section, you can find the world cup that bet match.
Poland vs Argentina
|30 November 2022 (21:00 )|
|World Cup, Group C|
|At Stadium 974 stadium, Ras Abu Aboud City, Qatar|
2022 World Cup points and ranking rules:
1. 3 points for a win in the group stage, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss. The top two teams in each group will advance to the quarter-finals. When two or more teams have the same points, the following rules will be followed for ranking (in descending order of priority).
2. Teams with the same points will compare their scores with each other, and the team with the most points will be ranked first.
3. Teams with the same score will have the most goal difference.
4. Teams with the same points scored the most goals.
5. Only games between teams with the same score will be counted, and the comparison will be repeated according to rules 1-3.
6. Accumulated fair points deducted by the team: 1 point for a yellow card, 3 points for an indirect red card (the second yellow card), 4 points for a direct red card, 5 points for a yellow card, and a direct red card, and the one with the fewest points deducted is listed first.